Oh this social problem!

Its 6:33 pm of 7 Jan 2026.

I just came from the aangan of our apartment after playing badminton with the people who play there (first time for me with them). I was reminded by my neighbour kid (5th class) that I have that GGE problem. 

I'm not gonna say my real problem here, so the code for that problem is GGE. I expect my future self to understand the meaning. I don't want you to guess it, ok? so stop trying.

I again got so embarrassed but had all those emotions covered with a neutral (serious) face. Oh God. I didn't expect this problem to be clear to others that nearly all people I meet must have sensed it, though only some have pointed it out coz majority understands it will be embarrassing for me.

I have to do things to fix it to the extent I can. I will search for its solution on AI apps and google. I have to wake up early tomorrow, fix my wardrobe, clothes everything. I'll have to do all these things which I thought I would do after finishing syllabus till Nov or Dec 2025. Now its Jan 2026. I wanna punch myself.

Fun fact: when I started writing this post, dad again asked me about marks and coaching and that G. village going plan. 

My God!! Why suddenly these things happening. I really regret wasting Nov-Dec 2025. 

I have a list of things to do again lets see if I succeed in doing it. 

Bye. Going to do Semiconductors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025