Its 6:33 pm of 7 Jan 2026. I just came from the aangan of our apartment after playing badminton with the people who play there (first time for me with them). I was reminded by my neighbour kid (5th class) that I have that GGE problem. I'm not gonna say my real problem here, so the code for that problem is GGE. I expect my future self to understand the meaning. I don't want you to guess it, ok? so stop trying. I again got so embarrassed but had all those emotions covered with a neutral (serious) face. Oh God. I didn't expect this problem to be clear to others that nearly all people I meet must have sensed it, though only some have pointed it out coz majority understands it will be embarrassing for me. I have to do things to fix it to the extent I can. I will search for its solution on AI apps and google. I have to wake up early tomorrow, fix my wardrobe, clothes everything. I'll have to do all these things which I thought I would do after finishing syllabus till Nov or ...
Its 12:53 pm and i know i should sleep coz tomorrow's my test in my NEET coaching but I can't stop myself from writing this. Since my sis feels bad when i tell her all problems with mom, i m sharing it here point wise clearly. 1. She abuses . Though less than dad but she does. 2. She is adamant. She will do what she wants. Many people at many times have this stubbornness but her stubbornness even in situations that would melt hearts of other people. 3. She has no ambition , which part of the reason why she indulges into bad things. She says she wants to do big things in life, and it's a joke. She does not have any work. She prioritises kalesh over productive things. 4. She doesn't care about her family's mental health . If she would care, she would have thought a thousand times before starting fight even if the fight might be for good reason for her. Even after multiple requests she keeps on doing same thing like we are not getting affected or she does not care....
Its 6th may 25 and 8:41 am. I came to Library. Weather outside is good but inside me is bad. I am sad. I have many thoughts inside which I want to express but I won't. My NEET 25 went verryyyy bad. I was disheartened by the time 30 minutes of exam were left. Many reasons for it. I was slow from the start because I had "its NEET" in my head so I was re-checking each answer of mine. I was trying to hurry up and knew I could be late. I also wanted to give time for OMR filling because if I make a mistake in it, i would be very sad. Now I am a dropper. cant believe it. Since the last 2 days, I have these thoughts coming in mind periodically:- "That was my chance. Why did I not give my 2000% ??? How can it go bad? How can I be dropping? It is such a shame. All that I had expected will take atleast a year more now. How would be the environment around me if I would've managed time well and able to score atleast 600? Everyone would be so happy at home including myself. ...
Comments
Post a Comment