SPOT 1
Its 8:20 pm & SPOT TEST 1 was from 2 to 5pm.
(I didn't know its 5 instead of 5:20)
Went bad.
Class 11th not revised. I'll have to finish it fast...
Sleep cycle update:- I'm trying out new sleep cycle for a reason I have told no one in my family about. The reason is coco, my Lab dog. Mosquitoes bite him and if I leave him as is, mosquitoes gonna suck more than half of his body's blood. Yesterday I saw 6-7 mosquitoes at once on his eyes, lips etc. If I use mosquito net then when he wakes up and tries to go out, he will destroy (cut) the mosquito net like he did a year ago.
So I plan to sleep ideally at 7pm to wake up at 1am and study.
I've left library too.
Bye, going to edit the animal kingdom ncert new version my touch on G Docs.
Comments
Post a Comment