3rd & 4th Feb

 We woke up at time I don't remember. We discussed what we had to do that day, ate food, etc.  Dad went somewhere. Came back.

We decided to go & visit one of our relative's (living in Delhi) place. We had some heated arguments along the way, till we sat in the auto. We went to the place and entered their home in afternoon/evening. After some time of talk between them and my parents, sis and I were made to sit in one of the rooms there. In order to conserve my energy for night as I had to upload photos to gDrive & do some other stuff, I tried sleeping there (sis didn't want that). I half asleep and sis was also trying to sleep now. The elders decided to go out in car and visit some places, they took sis too. I wasn't completely asleep when she went. I still tried sleeping and slept for a few hours. After some time, Woke up but still tried to sleep but now I couldn't sleep and went out of the room and met cousins ( didn't talk much). I was bored and had nothing to do. After 1-2 hrs, Dad called me to come downstairs, I went after telling my cousins. There they came in car, I sat in. We went to my relative's office & we were astonished to see the power his post had. We saw his room there. They dropped us to our place. We came to that room, ate and started discussion on how we were to go back home (as booked ticket on 4 was still on WL), slept in some time.

Next day was full of stress for all 4 of us as we tried everything we could, thought every way we could go back home. The Ticket we had booked didn't even go in RAC, when we booked it, it was 90s WL but after chart prep, it came to 32. We knew it had very less chances of getting even RAC, so we had started exploring other options to go to our home. I was to stay at the place for 2 months. Mom Dad Sis had to go. At 10 am, I came to know by mom how Tatkal ticket is booked and how people rush online to buy those tickets. I prepared my sis and mom for helping me if I needed, during booking that Tatkal ticket at 11am. Dad was observing us. The app I was using was not official IRCTC, so it allowed me to book Tatkal ticket only at 11:10am, till that time, all tickets sold and again it showed only WL available. At the time I was doing this, I didn't know why I had to wait 10 mins more. It was at night while having dinner (chowmin) that I searched online to realise that it was the app's fault. I told my family that if other plans don't work before 11am, I'll again try booking online Tatkal the next day as I knew why we couldn't get a ticket that day now. I assured myself and them that it would work the next day.

Since morning of 4 feb, we asked for help from many people involved in railways directly or indirectly like one of my uncles, one of my mom's friend's husband, some of my dad's friends. On suggestions by some of them, we even booked some train tickets again, but sadly it didn't work out and didn't confirm or RAC. That entire day till we slept, was FULL OF STRESS & TENSION 😥. In the evening I suggested, taking Bus till Lucknow and then train till our city. It was slightly expensive. On the late evening of that day, on talking to one of my neighbours in my original city, dad came to me (looked more hopeful this time), made me buy tickets of a train. Rest of us also got a some hope seeing had hopeful. We bought a ticket of WL105 as advised by our neighbour. Now we just had to wait till tomorrow morning. Train was at 8am. All of us after having chowmin at night, went to sleep. I stayed up a little late, 1 or 2am (I guess). I took mom's phone from my sis's hands before I slept 😆. 

All slept. Nobody knew what would happen the next day 😟.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025