5th Feb

As told to me by my sis later, dad woke up on 5th feb and went to ask mom to check if the seat was confirmed or RAC. Mom probably didn't know how to do it. 
I remember Dad waking me up in the morning asking to check the same. My heart was so so so surprised and happy too while telling dad that ITS CONFIRMED!! (not RAC) It showed coach S3 and seat no. too. All three of them were given upper berth. Dad went to tell mom and sis, woke them up. We (mom) had packed the bag the previous day thinking they might go that day only, so now bags were mostly packed and ready to go. It was around 6am. Dad ordered us to not brush (time waste). The previous day, after thinking for some time, I had decided to not go to leave them till the station. So I was supposed to leave them till the metro station.

We locked the gate. We went out. It was dark. Went to metro station. Dad booked tickets there. Because of our habit of going in a group of 4, Dad mistakenly bought 4 tickets (non-refundable) 40rs tickets till Anand Vihar. Now I too had to go.  It was destined I believe. We went to inside first metro train, came out later to change train, went to a train which had to go in a path that split into 2 and our destination was in one of the two parts. Train went in another part. I saw it and thought the train might take a u-turn to go back to other path. My mobile had a serious battery problem from a few months. So like many other times, it had suddenly switched off itself. It was Dad who as a habit, asked other people if it would go to Anand Vihar. They said it won't. Thankfully, we just had to go a station back. Had it been realized a little late, they might have missed the train to our home 😶. 

We left the train and after Dad confirmed some staff on that station too about the way to Anand Vihar, we came to know there were to equivalent ways to go there. We chose any one randomly and sat in the metro train. It took a little time for us to go to our destination. It was a critical time, a delay of 20 minutes, might have caused us to miss that train (or might not too). We entered the railway station. They had to buy me a Platform ticket (worth 10rs). Due to a long queue and some crowd, mom and I couldn't get that ticket for me at first, someone suggested something "online" pointing to a direction and we went there to find nothing (perhaps understood nothing). Went again to the queue. Mom convinced a man to get a ticket for me in the crowd. He bought 2 one for me, another for himself. We came to waiting Dad and sis. Mom told them that I couldn't have managed to get that ticket myself (reason: crowd). 

We went to the platform, where I had to part with my family for the next 2 months. Dad again asked something from a TTE. We sent to near the board showing S3, we all were very fast while doing all this. Stood there. It was ~7:30am. Everyone there heard the train sound coming. I told Dad we should step back and let others get into the train, thinking it was not be our train, since our train had time of 8:10am. Dad just says 'acha' and stays there. Train comes. It was the train my fam had to board. Everyone mobed around the gate. Gate was closed. Soon someone from inside opened the gate and people went inside it was crowded. Dad first went inside with our brown bag. Then somehow mom and sis also went inside (it was very difficult in that crowd 😣). I from windows saw them going to find their seat. Till that time everyone was still in rush. My family found their seats and Sis was made to sit on her upper berth first. Dad and mom sat at the seat near window, so they could talk to me till the train started. There were still ~20mins for the train to start. 





I saw moisture fill the eyes of my mom slowly, till the time, she had tears from her eyes. I'll never forget that moment. I could've clicked some pictures of her if my mobile would be fine. Mom and dad told me somethings, I told them some. We talked. They told me again after already telling me such things multiple times, to drink fruit juices near my room in Delhi, etc. I could also see my sis sitting on top by bending my knees a little. I turned on my phone. It showed 1% charged (I knew it). With it, I recorded videos and clicked photos. Also clicked by taking mom's phone. The train started its wheels. The iconic moment had come. The Emotional one 😭. As we see in movies. I recorded and saw them disappear. Writing this, I still get emotional. 
BYE BYE Dear Family 👋. See you soon.

Even after they disappeared, I kept recording videos of the train moving and leaving the station finally. 
Now I have tears while writing this.




Now I was all alone in this city. Welcome My new journey. I clicked pictures while going out of the that railway station. Went to metro, to grt back home. Till now I always used mobile to search metros. This time the phone was dead. I saw so many signs on the metro station and navigated to the ticket counter and bought a 40 or 50rs ticket (don't remember the amount now). I was buying something after a long time, so I gave the counter guy a 500 note. He gave the 450 rs. I counted it 350, multiple times, went to him again and showed him that but there I saw a 100rs note was not seen by me while counting. HAHA embarrassment was what I started this Alone journey in Delhi with. Went to the metro and stood up for half of the journey, got to know many people leave on Rajiv chowk station & some others. I got a seat. I came home, got a call from family which was now in train. Talked to them that I had reached home safely and myself. Talked to my grandpa (in my hometown) too. Now my serious studies were to start. I freshened up. We hadn't brushed. It was 10am when I got home. I started my day of sleeping and studying. 

At night they reached home around ~1:30am. They sent me video of our pet dog wiggling his tail and welcoming then after 5 days. I was satisfied. I could start my studies peacefully now. Slept. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025