Booking Tickets to Delhi
I have to go to Delhi for 2 months for an important work.
The last time we went (the only time for me and sis till now), I was in 4th/5th class I guess. We still remember things we did there, food we ate, places we went to, etc. It was fun.
It is 8-9th Jan 2025
My family after a long and exciting discussion, decided to cancel the 2 train tickets to Delhi we already booked only a few days ago (which was in WL). It happened mainly because it was a wish of my sister. I wanted that too a little but thinking of how much havoc it would cause in home and my pet dog's condition alone (wid Grandparents), I was convinced that just me going with mom was a better plan.
Now all 4 of us were going to Delhi. On the night of that day when we booked that "Shramjeevi exp", I had a realisation of my mistake of not booking the tickets early and the competition due to overpopulation, people of India (including me 😭) were facing. I slept late as usual but in a bad condition filled with regret. Next day Mom booked tickets for dad, mom and sister's return.
All these bookings were done by one of my elder cousins on instructions of Mom.
For a few days I got a new reason to study and work hard (competition & SURVIVABILITY).
Comments
Post a Comment