Good Morning after a long Night!

 Good morning it is noon of 8th April 2025. Yesterday I had my just another NEET mock test. All the tests I gave from Jan covering 11th+12th were not so good for me. I could never score 600+. Since I am Fresher, I had to give 2 months roughly to boards too, in which I am not sure what result I would get. I doubt if I'll fail in boards. Anyways coming to NEET, as I stated, I didn't score well all throughout these months which disheartened my family and myself.

I don't remember how my 28th March test went, but somehow I had scored 630 in it. I came to know the result much later. I also had gone to a PW event in my city a few days ago. I got fever, cough, etc. due to it (or maybe due to something else). I gave myself the excuse of the fever to not score and give a few tests so well. 

Yesterday, I watched Iron man armoured adventures at 12:40pm. It has become a bad habit now. I watched some other things before it yesterday. I started getting ready for the test I had yesterday (from 2 to 5pm) at 1pm, when my sis came from library. I know I was late again. I left home at 1:29 pm. I reached test centre at 1:51pm. I was sweaty as usual. I took the OMR, went to the class, kept my bag and sat at a place where the desk was not good. The desk used to move when I was bubbling my OMR. Seeing this, a student who had come a few minutes late to the exam, left the seat beside me which he sat on. Good. I was alone on that relatively small bench now. 

I had completed filling my details at 1:57 pm, according to my watch which was I guess 2-3 mins ahead of actual time. My digital watch has a problem that its clock is a few seconds FASTER than actual clock. So if I set the correct time now, It would get a few minutes a head of the actual after a few days/weeks by itself. So I have to correct the time after every few weeks. After completing the details, I closed my eyes thinking of what mistakes I have done in the tests I gave till now, and that I should not repeat, I must not get demotivated during the test, I have to use all energy I have in these 3 hours, I don't have to lose my speed after completing few questions of chem, or during physics calculations. I open my eyes and I see the question paper coming to me. 

I took the paper started solving. I saw the time when 37 minutes had passed and I should've been in the last few questions of bio till that time according to my plan. But I had around 20 questions in bio left. I knew I was lagging. But I calmed myself. I solved entire bio at 51 minutes. I reminded myself not to lose my speed now. So with the same energy and without any delay I went to solve chem. I  solved around 2 pages of it (I think half of chem nearly) when I decided to bubble the OMR. I gave some minutes to it. I came back to chem solved it. Bubbled the OMR. I had 55 minutes left nearly for the exam to end now. I started phy while telling myself not to panic. A thought came to my mind of one of the tests I gave earlier which took me 1hr 50 minutes to solve phy, how would I solve phy in just 55 minutes this time? I told myself the be calm and just keep solving one Q after another with speed and not focus on anything else. I did that and when only 1 page of phy was left I filled the OMR. Now just 10-15 mins were left and same number of questions. I solved them and by the time I came to the last question, I realised that I really was about to complete this paper, unlike others which I couldn't solve in time. I again told myself this might result in something bad, focus on the questions. Solved the last question of phy. Went back to see one matching question in phy about dimensions. I solved it when invigilator had started collecting the OMRs. But realised this at home that I was wrong in that question because of a little error in my brain while substituting and calculating. 

When I had a few questions left only, I had started smiling. I controlled it. When the exam ended, I was feeling more confident. I was again last to leave the room. I took the answer key from the invigilator at last. I was happy inside. I went to take my cycle and while going home, I was feeling so confident after a long time. I saw the crowd of students after the test thinking of my earlier state of being unconfident after completion of earlier tests and now I feel different. Even till now it feels a big thing to me to score 653 in a test of both 11th and 12th. But I guess if I don't stop and go to study now, I might lose all this in the next test. I must be consistent now. 




By the way, yesterday I gave a PW real test and the result of it is going to be announced on 21st April (so late!). I think that test was easier for me than tests I gave in my coaching. I guess I have scored good in it too. They don't give the answer key just give the solution video. 

Okay bye see you some other day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025