It's Dark again
It is 12:25 pm of 11 April 2025.
After my last post, I had 2 tests. Both went very bad and I left questions. What scares me more now is I am only left with 11-12 tests after which my 2 year long NEET journey with my current coaching, all memories, marks, will end. All this time I postponed getting good marks in test but now its time for me to change otherwise I will lack confidence in NEET too. Just 19 days for May to start. Yesterday I had bad dreams of the exam and marks and even when I'm not sleeping I am thinking about it.
To add to all these problems, my one closest family member keeps fighting and using words she shouldn't about other members. This will continue forever. Entire human civilisation is built like this. I am bad. Everyone is bad. No one is efficient. No one is good.
Comments
Post a Comment