Joined library again
Its 9:12 pm of Apr 13 2025.
Yesterday I didn't have test and today I had one. Today's test was really bad. Again that situation happened in which I just get tired of solving questions and stop solving them. This might be due to so many confusions in the questions I keep on attempting ang trying to recall the concept and after I get enough underconfident, I stop solving further and accept that I can't score 600 or above in this test so I should better not try.
I was solving chem after being done with bio, when the idea of joining library again struck my mind. All in my family wanted me to join library again, for many days now. I had told them that I would do it when I get tired of trying things myself. Today was that day. I started thinking if I dont join library now, NEET 2025 may go bad (only about 20 days or less left). I was and am enough confident of myself that if i give just 1 week or even less but with full power and discipline to study, I will start getting atleast 650+ regularly in mocks. Btw my coaching tests which started in 2023 are going to end now in 10 tests or 9. I must work hard to score 650+ regularly in some tests atleast before NEET.
Joined library in slot 6 am - 12 pm. I wish I don't get lazy. I've even planned going for running and exercise before 6 am. At 5:15-5:30 am Sun rises. I have to go before that I have to come at or before Sun rise because I have planned to go in my Tkd pants 😅. It feels like I will end half of my study problems in 6hrs tomorrow, or might not be the case. For tomorrow I've planned to do bio and some chem. Bio I'll see the questions from my tests and I'll read that section in NCERT. For chem, I've to deal with whole inorganic, its a huge rock. I also have to see/revise 12th organic and 11th too. And I also make mistakes and confused about physical a little, so you can understand my preparation level :\
Its 9:37 pm now lets go to sleep otherwise my expectations for tomorrow will be 💔en.
May 14th Apr and library mark the end of my bad era. Gn.
Comments
Post a Comment