< 24 hrs left

Its 12 pm of 3rd May 2025. Tomorrow's a special day: THE NEET DAY.

What have I been doing for last 3-4 days? - I was just giving online PW tests after my offline coaching tests got over. Surprisingly I am scoring more in these tests than offline. I do also take care of time because offline NEET would require me to give some extra time to OMR filling, etc. My scores are around 650 except for one day 615-20 something because I got panicked a little. 

What am I feeling? - Right now I think I can do so many things. I would've done many things if it was a normal day but I won't do because people say you should focus more on your mental calmness on the last day than on concepts. I am always thinking or trying to think about those 3 hours. I won't think anything negative. I will stay positive. The test I gave yesterday was easy and I got 672. When I saw what mistakes I made other than leaving 2 questions unattempted, I realised out of 8 mistakes I could have easily avoided 5, my score would've been around 700. I realise that if I am able to balance calmness, accuracy and my focus on that day (tomorrow haha) I can score 700. I admit I have not covered some topics but that will only cost me 3-4 questions, lets assume, 6 for now. so 6*4=24  720-24=696. I will score 696 easily If I keep my concentration 100% and don't make mistakes. I have to give my best tomorrow!!!! No one can stop me other than myself. I also want to think of after NEET time but I am keeping myself from doing so as it will distract me from focus. I have to be the best me. I have to prioritize my mind's stability. I have to understand value of each question. Every question I get correct will push my rank by large number.

I have planned to give one last test today of PW at 2 pm. Its currently 12:38 pm. Dad has also taken my mobile for doing something. He will return it 2-3 hours from now. I will sleep at 7 pm as I have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow. I will pack my bag after the test at 5:30 pm. I think I should go now. I will watch NEET 2024 aspirants in exam centre videos too.  

BEST OF LUCK TO MYSELF.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025