The last week left

 Its 28th Apr 2025 7pm (exact).

Yesterday I gave my last mock test in my offline coaching. Like some of the previous tests it went good but not enough to be happy about. I think I would get around 650. I don't calculate my marks at home now. 

Yesterday, I thought in the morning I wont get free time that day since I had test. I came from library and before leaving library, I had decided to complete some of the topics before going for the test but I couldn't do that because like usual I got distracted used social media for 30 to 50 minutes. Since it was a Sunday I left the home at 1:20 ig 10 minutes early than other tests. The weather was dark, Sun light was not clear, it seemed that it would rain which actually happened while I was giving my test. I could see rain and thunder right in front of my eyes during the test because I sat this time at the front most seat. The seat was defective coz the desk on which I was writing was too high. I didn't want to leave my place and have a hard time searching for another good seat so I decided I would sit there and give the test, what if I get such a defective seat on NEET day too? I saw some batchmates and thought it was the last day of meeting most of them. One guy who's not really my friend but keeps talking to me regularly came to talk to me when I was filling the OMR. I didn't speak much thinking I will get time for celebrating for last day after the test. But I didn't know rain would make things so unplanned. He wished me and I did too for NEET before test and shook hands with me probably for the first and last time.

The paper came to me and I pushed myself to be energetic and quickly jumped to bio section. I didn't solved bio with an unusually high speed. Bio done in 40 minutes (30 minutes would've been too good). Started with chem and did 2-3 pages.


Hello Its 3 May 2025. I stopped writing the post in the middle that day. Lets continue in next post. See you there.

Bye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025