1 month of failing NEET

 Hey its Kevin. It is 9 June 2025, 5:25 AM morning. I don't usually wake up so early, but today I did because of something big that happened in my house yesterday night. I'll talk about it in some other post.

In this post I will be talking about, as the title suggests, my life/routine for the first month after NEET. 

Lets start with when the invigilator took the NEET paper away from me. I went out of the exam hall, met my mother, took a train, came to my home with one bhaiya (brother) and mother. The next day and night went bad not much talking to anyone. Wait for some time, I thing there's some issue with my family rn. Coming soon...

Hello its same day but 10 PM. You know why I left writing here? A big issue! I won't talk about it here. 

So after NEET, I planned many things, I could none of them. I basically turned into an overall loser who doesn't value time. I still am the same person. I wanna improve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025