Message to future Kevin - 20Jun2025
Hello future Kevin, I hope you are atleast 6-7 years older than me. So it would be later than 2032, Gosh when I see 2030 something I think of the possible future with AI and robo all around. Metro in my city would be fully established by then.
Its not like Im here to talk of these general things. There is a pain in my head and in the heads of every one in my small family. I am writing this so you never forget all that happened after your first NEET attempt.
Dear future Kevin, knowledge of Gita and other great spiritual texts is whats keeping me from bursting into plethora of emotions. I dont want you to forget what type of mom you got. I guess and hope I would have started earning and be powerful at that time when you read this. Use your power to do everything your mom did to the family. Dont think of any justice then, I repeat, DO NOT!!! She's not worth your sympathy or just attitude, like my dad says. I gave my time and all sympathy I could to make her understand what she's missing. She is constant she would never change. Sorry for the lack of diverse words as I dont practice improving my english communication anymore.
Your mom is evil. Keeping her in the most normal and happy way but giving her mental worries every now and then is what you gotta do. Pighalna matt. Dont even think why you are giving her the torture after so long. To answer it, its because I dont have any power now. My helpless dad cannot do anything now. All he can do is leave the home and go somewhere else to live. I m fully sure my evil mom would not stay silent even then. There is not a single person who can control her permanently.
My dad told me there is no solution to all this when I once offered to interrput and settle their matter. At that time, I thought if I give my all something might go good with mom, even though I knew at that time things she had done in her past and her thoughts and stubbornnes. Now too think what my dad thinks. There is no end to this until we all separate that lady from my family. While the process of it is very difficult because of the extended family's opinion and our respect in front of society, but 10 years down the line we all for the first time will be living the life of a common happy family. My sister creates another issue in all this idea of bright future.
See Kevin, I've got nothing right now to fight her. I might lose much if I do so. I will wait and bear her having blood in my eyes stopped by the spiritual knowledge of not being distracted by happiness and saddness. I can be crying like my sister right now without spiritual knowledge. Then the situation would be much worse I guess. I understand what people like Atul Subhas would have gone through before commiting suic*de.
All this marriage thing is just too too scary for me now. I have decided not to marry and have children until I've found the rare person who is the opposite of my mom in terms of stubborness, anger, staying calm, and wisdom. But that seems impossible for now. So yeah I might never marry according to my current plan. I hope I stick to this plan.
I can stay silent and be indifferent to her with some effort but considering my family, makes things very sad and seem imaginary. There is no way for Dad and Grandpa to get out of this. If I would've cracked NEET this year I would've got some power and respect with which she would listen to me I guess.
For maintaining neutrality, I also understand and think of the bad habits and deeds of my Father. But some of the bad part of him is very minor and not causing trouble to others atleast, like his habit of wanting to invest money etc., while others are only because of my mom. "my mom" huh I dont feel like calling her that.
Since i've to go and study, here is me wrapping it up.
- Dont forgive her.
- Ideal way for me to handle all this is by focusing on my NEET otherwise I'll stay stuck like now.
- Ideal way for dad to handle this well is by leaving her behind and living somewhere else secretly
- For my grandpa, I advise stop talking to her, I dont know much solution about grandpa coz he unfortunately lost his wife and no one is there to cook for him, if he wants to go to village house and live there with great grandma.
- If my sis is convinced that moms evil, we can all throw her out of our house for good for our 10 year ahead future.
Thank you.
I hope you take revenge.
Going to study for NEET26.
Edit (25 July 2025):-
Kevin, dont think about anything else when you get stronger than that lady. Beat her mercilessly, mentally or physically or both. She has always used all the family members as puppets in her game. We all are nothing to her. She must be shown her place. Disrespect her. Slap her in front of people.
Edit (26 july 2025):-
Again mom is fighting. I dont know if its only her at fault this time or dad too is bad. But I predicted it this morning when I was being taken to Aakash by mom and yesterday too thst fight will happen this weekend too. And now I predict that again the ending topic of fight will be grandpa and great grandma. If not the ending part, atleast it will involve this topic of fight somewhere before everything gets normal again.
Comments
Post a Comment