My thoughts on my NEET journey

Its jun 26 2:03 AM

My way of thinking about cracking NEET is I don't want what many others want that is crack NEET somehow and get a decent Govt college. I want to dominate it, though I don't prepare accordingly for most of the times.

Till now I feel I've 2 choices - Be among the Best or don't get any college. This is also the reason why I don't do good in many tests and even NEET 2025. I thought of my regret in NEET 25 which I'll have if in lack of time I do questions with good speed but end up leaving some questions due to lack of time. Thats frustrating. So I thought I should give myself another entire chance that is a drop. 

Situations at my home are temporarily stable for 2-3 days now. I have been wasting my time in these days. If the same feeling strikes in NEET 26, I will helplessly have to score for a bad mbbs college. I dont want that. I want the best or nothing. I don't know whether this thinking is right or not. I have it. But I think its not a problem if I work hard and focus my mind on what I've gotta do. This is what I decided after NEET 25 paper was taken from me. I thought I'll push myself to a level where no one stands. 

But here I am 1.6 months later, not doing any of that. Sometimes I think all this is already planned. But no, I gotta give my best. I gotta control my mind myself my soul. 

Im also not only focussing on NEET. I also think about some cost cuttings at home, doing business, running social media pages, building LiveQ. What if I end up the same. No change in efforts will result in same situation as last year.

Ok bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025