Small ideas striking my mind

 I get many small thoughts sometimes but from now I will be noting it down here with date and time:-

7 May 25 |9:15 AM -   We all make mistakes. But these days making small or big mistakes has become so common that people including me do not care the next time and repeat the mistake. All the time someone keeps mistaking. What is the solution then? Being careful is the only one I can think of now. But I don't think that's enough. Let me give an example. 4th May I jad my NEET UG but seeing that I would not be able to score high, I left or slowed myself while regretting wasting a year and getting sad there. This had happened in some mock tests too. If I would have had a problem solving approach, I would be able to kill all my distracting thoughts at that time about my fam, my future, etc and give my best in even those 10-15 minutes in last. This was a mistake. Yesterday my mom trying to turn off a switch attached to another switch (my computer's, and I was watching a movie in it that time), mistakenly turned off my computer's switch and I had to get angry and make 😡 this face. It was also a mistake. This morning about 25 minutes before I starting writing this post, Househelp lady burnt her hand in water which was very hot because my grandpa didn't turn off the geyser (like many times in past). This was also a mistake. Why do people keep making mistakes? I don't know. I will try to find out. The mistake by me >> mistake by mom yesterday ~ mistake by grandpa.


This post was discontinued here.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025