My disheartening Dream
I won't extend this post very long, will just write what I saw in my dream.
It's 5:50 PM 4 July 2025. I slept at Night at 1 Am and woke up at 5:30 Am, went out for exercises with my friend. Came home 7 Am. Ate till 8. Slept at 8:47 Am. It was supposed to be a 3 hr sleep. Woke up around 1 PM, Grandpa woke me for finding some document Dad asked him to share from his office. Slept again. After scrolling shorts for long time and then opening door for Mom when she came from office. She woke me up around 4:30 Pm. My sis and I had our lunch. I slept again after having my lunch. This is when I had a bad dream.
What was that dream? - I saw my sis fight my grandpa. It started with Grandpa asking something to her. Like usual she might just have stored the anger inside her for Grandpa asking things from her. But, she chose to argue quite unpolitely. Grandpa too said something I guess. I am forgetting the dream by time Its been 22mins since I started writing this post. Some other things happened which I forgot. But I remember that for some reason Sis scratched Grandpa's face and left side of his lips swelled. I remember seeing this scene in our balcony in this dream. Grandpa went out of balcony. I shouted on sis which usually I won't coz I don't like neighbours knowing about things of our house. That was the end of the dream. I woke up thinking this might be reality some day as time is progressing.
If I don't work hard now, I will have no or very less power to turn things the right way when this happens. Even my sis might change if I work hard. Unknowingly, since childhood she has always made habits that I had. But Social Media has changed her. She now sees and wants only the good looking, bright gems of the world not understanding why she should detach from such thoughts. She is influenced in a wrong way by influencers on the internet. Anyways I'll explain her thoughts in detail some other time.
Since I've been sleeping since morning and now I had this dream, I must go to study. Bye
Comments
Post a Comment