Dad strict on me

 Its 10:30 pm 29 sept 2025.

Sis told me what talk dad had with her this morning when I was sleeping after using PC for whole night and evening of the previous day. She told me dad is strict and maybe what happened on the morning of hindi exam when I was in 3rd or 4th class is gonna repeat. That time he had done something with wires and cables of the old TV that we had (grandpa uses it now). So from that time I couldn't watch TV for a long time. He was memorizing me hindi that morning and was angry on me for not finishing it on time.

10-15 mins ago from now he warned me with a strict and kind of rude voice to focus on studies now. 

I understand where he's coming from. I don't wanna blame him. I feel like blaming myself and the situations around me. 

Chalo, all you have control over is you yourself. There's no angel or heavenly being coming to help you. There's no magic. It's pure control and focus that can save you. Things will be worse or better after some months. You gotta do it. You can change tomorrow. You have the power. You have what no one else has. You are you. You know yourself and how to get your beast mode turned on to fight with everything. Remember you don't have much time you gotta make good decisions. Cut distractions. Go now. See you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025