He's back

Its 4 am 27 Sept 2025.

My grandpa came back from the place he went to. He came at around 3 PM on 26 Sept 2025. It was a hot and sunny day and dad was sweaty asked me why we don't keep cold water in fridge. He gave baba his meal from kitchen. 

The problem for me now is: How will I use my PC for the entire time now? I can't use in grandpa's room coz he will atleast keep asking things and talking little little stuff with me if he doesn't ask me to shut it down and study which I think he will, he will ask me to go study, why playing games. 

Dad will be having holiday in office till 5th Oct. So he will be staying at home for most part of the day. If it was normal day where mom and dad were absent in noons I could've shifted the PC in their room after giving some excuse to grandpa. But thats not possible in for this coming week. 

I thought let it be I can use PC whole night or part of night in sis's room with door locked and keep PC back to its position in grandpa's room by morning. But now I don't remember clearly which socket of her room was backed by inverter. I am stuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025