My priorities have changed over few months and weeks
1:55 Pm. Sept 19 2025. Happy belated bday.
I was fully focused on NEET related study this time last year. But many things are different this year than previous one.
First is all the fights that have happened and a family member going away to live somewhere else.
Second is my life related. Since the last few weeks, I am ignoring my studies. 2-3 days ago I was giving my time to React. Haven't completed it yet only 4-5 vids left in chai aur react playlist. I thought I was up-skilling in coding which will lead to money in future to fix my family issues atleast. But after thinking for a while in night about ways of earning I've got in online world are limited (talking about real income money). There are many hard ways to earn online for me. But there are some easy ways like showing my neet life in yt and same in ig. That's easy. I have decided to shoot videos from an angle that doesn't reveal my face.
For for doing this YT vlogging thing, I need a setup in my PC. A setup which makes editing and finding clips of myself easy and fast. Thats why I decided to code Python project which stores tags for different media files. I have discussed for an entire day if not 2 days about it. For this I need to learn python again (quickly, coz I learnt it once this year after NEET 2025).
So that's what I am doing now. Learning python. I told GPT to design a 3 step learning course. Beginner Intermediate Advance. I finished revising the beginner things like for while if input and print and different types of collections in python. Today I will be moving to Intermediate which includes file handling, advanced functions, etc many things which I dont know yet.
So my padhai is suffering. I wish I had no tests for a month. But that can't be.
Iam so nested in programming. See:
I will - learn python > make media manager > make yt content > give considerable time to to the channel initially > complete React playlist > learn backend > learn Next.js > make my question ans web app for JEE NEET.
Such a mess right? Sometimes i do question if I ignore these things for less than a year I can get into a good medical college and do all this stuff after upgrading my Pc so it will make the process faster.
But no, im ziddi.
Comments
Post a Comment