Someone nearly dead
Its 11:25 pm 22 sept 2025.
I am just coming from the village where my grandpa and great grandma were sent to. While going I thought she was dead. But no, she didn't die but was seriously ill. She had some foamy thing coming out of her mouth earlier that day. Now she has been taken away to her original village. She must feel happier now. But my grandpa.. he's in that place all alone now, with less resources and living a bad life. It's like dad's working but is unable to improve quality of his father's life. All this coz of one lady.
I liked going there and seeing so many familly members in same house. I also liked talking to my 2 cousins.
Talking about my life right now, I have completed React nearly 3-4 vids left and I'm not continuing it right now. I'm learning python fast and also giving my time to grow my yt channels and corresponding ig pages. I just hope it gives me monkey quick at least enough for me to get independent. After its completed I will finish React and then continue my studies this is what I want. I dont know if this is good to do. But i like this plan but there's this problem of mocks. I can't really focus on NEET studies rn. When I sit down to study for NEET. Thoughts about so many things that are left for me to do come in my mind. So I say to myself "No problem give your full focus to computer stuff right now so that you complete it fast and then return to NEET studies quickly".
Good night I don't wanna give more time here now there's already so much lack of time. I want to become a person who can take care of himself as well as his family all on his own. I will grow.
Good night again.
Comments
Post a Comment