Piche chhut gaya kya mai

 Its 3:37 PM 22 Oct 2025. I would've been in some medical college if I would have given my all between 2 and 5 PM on 4th May 2025. The problem is and was that I... Leave it. 

I saw Milkman's (of winner boys) instagram profile after seeing Pratyaksh Aggarwal's and realised they are where I wanted to be at this time. I failed besides in NEET 2025, in life too. I failed to work hard. I am distracted. I could've easily solved 10-20 more questions of physics, VERY EASILY. That means I could have got a lower AIIMS or some decent medical college. I literally feel like crying and punching and slapping myself. 

During the exam I felt like If I keep solving questions I will be able score 590 or 600, but that won't be enough to get a govt medical college or just the respect I want from society considering the last years inflated cut-offs. I thought if I score that, first I won't get a govt college and will have to take drop anyways, second, relatives and people who know me or the fact that I was a NEET 2025 aspirant are gonna think that 590 was my level. 
And not just them. 
Even I would start questioning myself, that "Even after giving my 100% I could get only 600, 100 less that what I thought my 100% would be". I cried. All this I was thinking during last 30-40 mins of exam. See Milkman now, with those marks i.e. 590 he got AIIMSB, & I am here sitting in my dark home filled with negativity outside and regret inside. I thought in class 12 that we will go to college together.

You might find it funny that even while writing this, a part of me is thinking the same way I thought last year or before that, that "No problem, he got AIIMSB, you'll get AIIMSD, MAMC, etc..." I don't know if this thought is good or not. But I think it doesn't matter whether its right or wrong, but what actually matters is whether I level up in my NEET game by focusing and studying. 

I think I should stop being sad and emotional now, like Jindal tells. The two people's profile I saw, both of them were once a NEET aspirant. They were doing and thinking what I am now. But yeah both cracked NEET in their first attempt. So what? Yes I made a mistake. Everyone does at sometime. Sometimes the mistakes do get too big. But that doesn't mean you should keep punishing you forever. But you should learn from it. Every great person, makes mistake. 

Eg 1. Gojo Satoru and Geto thought they were the strongest but they still got defeated from a monkey like Toji. Thats when Gojo learnt something he couldn't before that. 
Eg 2. Alakh pandey was a normal guy not earning good. Everyone before Covid would think of him as loser or an average person. But here we are, he has crossed Srk in Net worth now. 
There are so many examples, Elon musk, Zuckerberg, Ritesh Agarwal, Modi, Vipin sharma, MS Dhoni, so many. 

Let's learn to learn from mistakes and keep working. Congratulations to Pratyaksh and Milkman. I am different. I am a different person. I'll have a different story at the end of my life to tell people. I should focus on making my story great. Who knows I might be showing this post I am writing to the people as proof of my struggling days, and to me as a thing to continue inspiring me in upcoming bad phases of life. 

That was a lot of talk, a little emotional but hopeful too.
Lets go. You go too and work and grind and make your story great. 👍💯

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025