Shouldn't have bought Ipad maybe

 Its 21:45, 6-10-25, I am sitting in grandpa's room, using PC and as you expect he did warn me already half an hour ago "Should be the time to turn it off, dont play games"... blah blah blah. In case you don't know i dont' play games. I've just agreed to his auto-suggestion when he asked a few times long ago. 

I was thinking I should not have bought Ipad. The pros of not buying would be- I would not have given my parents a burden and would be less indebted to them for doing things for me and spending on me. I badly need a good SSD RAM etc ka upgrade in my win 10 pc hp all-in-one. But i know upgrading it would cost 1k-3k INR, which I don't want them to give coz I'll again owe them something more. 

Last year was different. I didn't code much or spend time on any brand of mine. I thought it was my final year, so I should give my everything to it in studies, and then I'll succeed a year later and will be free to do anything. I was thinking about all this bad stuff that might happen in the last 30-40 mins of the NEET 2025 exam. I was crying. I've learn so many things this year. I have much more to learn before this year ends.

The cons of Ipad maybe - how would I have studied in Delhi? But I could've got Tecno's battery repaired. 

I want to start earning. A few months ago I planned to become great coder and then earn freelancing. But that path is tough and time taking. I have to learn a lot in it. I wanted something quicker so after spending frustrating hours thinking how I could earn money and be independent, I came to the idea of youtube. Youtubers are making so much money especailly talking about NEET vlog and aspirant channels coz I can do that easily. But all this video editing and stuff takes a long time on PC. I have to upgrade but I can't. I have to clear NEET in the coming year, otherwise I'll ... no I don't wanna think bout it. I will work hard. 

Lets go. Its 10:05 PM now Dad about to come in 15-20 mins. I'm going to download only the pdfs of class notes and dpp of chapters after chem boding in inorganic telegram MD sir. No vid lecs. It takes a lot of time to download the vid lecs and I dont even watch them much coz I don't wanna give much time. P-block, Coordination and DF block coming in Allen's test of 12 Oct. I have to score best in it. I have to. Lets go.

Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025