Small talk with dad
Its 11:53 pm of 29 Oct 2025. Yes dad's bday is coming soon.
While dad was walking in the house, I was seeing pictures of mom's visit to her place 2 days ago. Dad was happily saying that one of my cousins after getting govt. job of not a good salary was still offered a d**ry worth 10s of lakhs. When I told him its bad, he tells me money is important and we gotta earn money ... Blah blah. I could not continue the debate coz he was walking to and fro in the home. If he would be sitting, or maybe in future I will try to change his beliefs once. Who knows, since he's more educated than most others in family, a part of him starts questioning his beliefs. I searched just now that its i**egal. I hope world has many others like me who want to and can change the future and make coming generations more aware, righteous, and honest as far as its good for society as well as for them.
I've learnt this from Gojo Satoru. That's why I also say movies / tv shows have the power to influence (even bad ones like Animal). Gojo Satoru wanted to change thr jujutsu society because it had become inefficient and based on unquestionable laws. To make changes, he had the power too. He could join Geto and use force to change what was wrong. But he chose education. Instead of starting a war against society for a change, he stayed in the society and started change from within. That's what even Krishna did, he had the power (as per the general belief) to kill all bad guys and change the slowly polluting world, but he chose to live a life as human and change it as a human from inside the society. At times I do feel like Geto's or Thanos's way of making good change is better and more effective. But I think I should keep finding reasons for not doing that and making a peaceful, progressive and permanent change. But it will take time and will require me to upgrade myself to be the best version of me. I cannot lose control. I have to win societies' trust first so they listen to me. Like SRK says, first become rich then become a philosopher.
Chalo bye, and pls don't think I'm crazy. I'm just a guy trying to do what's considered good.
Wish me luck 🤞
Comments
Post a Comment