Talk 21 Oct 2025

I sat for studying and many things keep appear in my head. One of the thoughts is about why so much family tension happens in my case. 

1 big reason is mom's stubbornness and behaviour. 2nd reason is some people don't understand something that they should without someone telling them. This 2nd reason is reason for many fights and heated arguments in world. Let me explain.

The fact I should understand without people telling me is they will have to get too rude and I will lose respect and love by some amount if I don't score well and crack NEET without taking multiple drops. If I don't think about it, it will cause tensions between me and my family/parents at some point. My sis should understand this too.

Grandpa should understand that old people become a problem or atleast a responsibility for young people. 

My uncle should understand that since he's grandpa's son, he too has to give some input in taking care of old grandpa. Input maybe in monetary terms but not limited to it. He can contribute by giving time and some efforts too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025