Talk 23 Oct Morning

 Its 5:10 AM of Oct 23 2025. I've not woke uo from sleep which means I have been staying up till now.

A while ago I got to know that sis deleted a kinda semi-important chat of mine in chatgpt, it used to store questions for neet. I was keeping my questions in it for fast revision, not all questions but a particular type of questions. She deleted it with the one chat she actually wanted to, which was her motivational talk with chatgpt.

This made me so angry but I can't/don't want to go fight with her for it. I don't like such events happening which makes me angry but I can't blame the other person. 

I again imagined myself in college, unbothered of all this bad stuff that keeps happening. I checked R1 couselling result and got to know if I had solved 25 more correct questions in phy, I would have got in 580s, and I would be in UCMS maybe coz a general candidate with rank around 3200 did get it with DU quota. I wish I knew how close I was to a Delhi govt medical college at 4:25 PM on 4th May 2025. I wish I knew it. 

Let's go to sleep coz I'm unable to study with this anger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025