Talk 28 oct 2025

It's 9:28 am.

I think grandpa has become that old person who can't apply logic and accept he's old now and his brain cannot function like adults so he should listen to the adults. Since he has failed to co-operate with th adults or young people in the house, he should be left alone maybe in some small rented house. I thought I would take him to my college's state and I will take care of him there but now I realise he doesn't deserve so much time & energy of mine. 
He is now becoming a problem for us, just like great-grandma. 

The problem with me and others is that we don't know how to deal with this problem with old people. If we try to make them understand, there's a high chance they won't, even if they do, it will be after lots of fights and at the cost of mental peace of young people like me. If we find a way to seperate them such that we are able to see them every few days, society comes and tells budha ko nikaal diya, even that old fellow himself will think the same. Kya bekaar phase h ye budhapa.

All this doesn't mean I am satisfied with mom. She's another ziddi member of family. Dad causes less problems but still not 0. So comparatively he's better. 

I think the best thing to do is what they are doing - build a house and make the old fellows stay in another and if possible distant floor, so there's friction for them to come to young people's places. But young people should keep visiting them regularly. Ye budhapa ke kaaran ghar banana zaruri hogaya h. Mera dimaag kharab ho raha hai.

 If I become dumb and stubborn when I get old, I will despice myself. I wanna die between 60-65, if I have done everything I wanted and there's nothing more I have left to be done in this body. I feel like people should decide when and how they will die, not waiting for sudden unexpected death due to old age. Not saying that we should not rest and enjoy old age, but I think we can enjoy old age just like other phases of life but there should be a limit to how much time we spend in old age, not waiting till the last breath, when we get completely rusty and inefficient and make the others who are good like young ones suffer because of us. 

We should decide when we die - You can see this from 2 POVs just like I can too. First is you see it like I have gone mad and I am saying this because of negativity that has been hitting me lately. Ofcourse even I know it's nearly impossible to implement and the foolish masses won't ever accept this. But still it will reduce lots of hardships faced by both sides - the adults as well as the old. Second POV is imagining a world where people choose when they die. Everyone would be less sad. People will see it as a respectable decision and all will follow it and it's will be common so the minority who don't follow it will also be constantly forced and advised by society to choose their death.

Let me go to sleep now. It's 10 am. 
Gn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025