Thoughts after talking to ChatGPT about my situation
Its 12:53 AM, 10 Oct.
Intro:
I haven't slept yet. 1 hour ago my sister's bday ended. We created so many memories on 9th Oct 2025. Or maybe this week. Or rather this whole year. For me the year is divided into pre-NEET and post-NEET. I wanna talk so much to this post. But all those thoughts lets leave them for some other post.
Talk with ChatGPT:
I told my problems to chatgpt. The problem is in form of a loop. Let me explain deeply.
> Some thing bad happens at home
> I try to find a solution
> End up with thinking about my independence and earning as probable solution.
> Start coding or content creation
> Family members order me to study
> I try to study along with the extra stuff.
> Unable to focus only on studying. And keep getting thoughts about coding etc.
> Decide to finish one thing quickly amd then move to other. Like finish extra first or earn first then study or finish study first by getting 700+ marks for family and then focus on extra.
> I either get distracted or family doesn't allow computer.
And on top of all this my PC is so slow π
Here's my chat with ChatGPT > https://chatgpt.com/share/68e81005-7698-8011-a75f-9b32c86835c8
I think I should focus on NEET. ChatGPT helped me imagine the power I will have after clearing JEE/NEET. With that power I can do anything I want. Thats when I can really start to get respect from family and self-respect in my eyes. It is everything. I should not think of now I should think rather about my future after clearing NEET.
I WILL BE FREEE!!!!!
I WANT ITTTTTTTTTT
I also found solution to the problem of getting thoughts of content creation in my coming NEET prep phase. I won't watch any reels shorts trends. I will detach from social media. If I am able to do this and hold myself back for a few days/weeks, I will win.
By the way the very first good short I made (actually the 2nd) was of MR sir meme which got so viral that other meme and shorts pages have copied it and added their watermark and uploaded it to their page π I haven't told my sister about it and she actually showed that short uploaded by some other channel to me saying this is the type of shorts and memes that go viral and maybe I should consider making some such shorts when I do, Not knowing it was my short originally. That was fun π
Anyways there's just one short (other than many ideas) in pipeline and I have decided to stop yt after that.
When I think of the views I could've got I would have decided to keep uploading, I feel like I should keep uploading but NO. I have something bigger to do. Let me get done with that in a months. If God allows I will get all those views and following on content I post after clearing NEET, or maybe double triple of it. I dont know. All I need to do now is cutoff from social media. And my extra PC world. Bye.
Comments
Post a Comment