Now understanding why new house is important
It is 1:18 am of 7th Jan 2026.
I am able to understand now why building a new house and wanting to send grandpa only a little away from us is important. A few weeks ago or months ago I did not agree with the decision of building the new house just because you have to keep grandpa little way from you. It didn't make any sense to me then but now I understand why it's important and probably the best way considering our condition.
It all started when I was watching semiconductors videos of Tanuj Bansal for revising that chapter. I was going to sleep I was sleepy. First I started reading the PDF notes class notes of that chapter of TBS but I realised after reading 2 pages that I forgotten many parts of that chapter may be because it was there THEORETICAL so I started watching the videos and I thought I would skip parts and fasten the process of revising that chapter even though I'll be watching videos and for that I open YouTube which I had uploaded it the previous year, oh no, it's the previous to previous year that is 2024 and its because its 2026 now. Started watching the lecture on YouTube and it had the maximum speed of 2x in it and I wanted more speed than after sometime I got idea of watching the chapters videos on computer because it would make the process a lot faster and easier for me then I thought when can I use the computer which made me think when will grandpa not be at house. As it is winter he doesn't go out as much so he remains in the house most of the times and days and I cannot use computer freely in his presence. Then I asked myself if I could use computer in any other room or by shifting it during the day or night in sisters room but I realise to all of those processes not risk free and I did not want to struggle for using computer then I thought what if my syllabus gets complete and I could start using computers for few hours daily or some days in a week, where will I do it? in which room? turns out it is only when I am not using computer that I am tension free about where to stay in which room to stay. Then I realised why mom told a few weeks ago in a fight that we need a new house for more space because we have grown up children at home and why we can't avoid building a home because the kids are sharing a room. I get it now but she was still not intelligent. 50% of her decisions and thoughts were good and correct but the rest 50% which also includes the way she tried to enforce them up bring them to action was still wrong.
Now I also think the idea of sending grandpa to a rented house was okay if it had been close which it was at a place decided by mom but then fight happened and grandpa didn't go there instead went seven kilometres away to live. Going so far was very bad decision made by him but it was not the intelligent him making that decision it was the emotional animal mind which want self respect who did that thing. I don't blame him for it completely but things turned out that way at that time. I remember me and dad didn't feel good grandpa going a place nearby rented which mom suggested so dad was the one to start that small fight which lead to that decision being not followed.
If mom had better skills in communication and dealing with people she could have avoided fights while still keeping her views an ideas in front of anyone and probably some or many of them would have been accepted by us. I don't know if it's because she is female or because of her personality she is like that but I hate that ugly lack of communication wala way of talking of mom. She's rude without reason for most times.
So the solution that makes me happy or atleast less sad is:
Until I get college if I need to use computer I can manage it by whatever I can shifting it to other room temporary or permanently I do it and once the new house the ground floor of the new house is built for a person to stay grandpa will anyways go there and we will have more space and after few months the rest of family members will also go. So we have more space in there but we will also have problem shifting so and making our dog adapt his pooping stuff for that area and house (I'll have to do it ofc). So yeah I should do things fast just to make myself free from the coming burdens and to enjoy a little.
Good night I have test tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment