Shameful but still on it...

 11:12 PM 14 JAN 2026. Jee is on last day again, yeahhhhh!!! God supports me every year and I owe him so much for it 🙁


I know I should be given a verrrrry harsh punishment for being unproductive 1-2 weeks before JEE mains 20256, but I'm still finding ways to think and do and focus on my work. Like I searched how to get addicted to productivity (like in start of 12th class). 

One of the mental ways of thinking which keeps me from getting addicted to the work is my feeling that the work (study) is unlimited and I have no or very little chance of ever completing my goals as I've wasted a few months which took me farther from my goals. Long form of it is happening to my sis. She feels the same internally I know. The doubt of it every being accomplished. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh this social problem!

List of problems with mom

6th may 2025